Saturday 14 December 2013

LETTER TO AN ex

Dear Ex,
              I hope you have being good, oh!, who cares, just kidding, I care, NOT JUST LIKE BEFORE.Am writing to let you know how far i have moved on without you.

             Thinking of those days when i thought i coudnt do anything without you and always thinking of getting you back by all means, now i just want you to know that i am so through with that.Now i have grown to understand that there is a reason why some people dont make it to our future, but such people are like catalyst to our developmennt.
              I have engaged in so many things and i am happy i am fulfilling my purpose, I have done alot of things after our break up, that it seems it was an eye opener and a blessing in disguise for me.I hope you aren't where i left you, because as for me, I have reallyyyyyyyy moved on, and i believe whoever would have me as a spouse is going to have a plus to his life.
              Thanks for everything, i still cherish the times we shared.

                                                                           Yours Sincerely,
                                                                           (( WHAT WERE YOU THINKING)),hahaha

NOTE: THE ABOVE LETTER IS NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE HERE, I AM JUST DEDICATING IT TO THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR SELF WORTH AND RESPECT IN A FRUITLESS RELATIONSHIP

Dearie, you have to move on, develop yourself, a guy in your life is just a plus, you are made complete by God. discover who you are in this life, and let THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF YOUR BE THE MISTAKE OF LOOSING YOU, YES YOU!!!!

6 comments:

  1. *clears throat* my bible says "a woman shall leave her father's hauz n cleave to her husband nd they shall become ONE"
    I bliv a lady needs a man to be complete sha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am not talking about marriage,what i am sayin is, a lady is made complete by God, she has to develop herself spiritually,financially,emotionally..before she can be a true helper that she was created for instead of brooding over a past relationship#geek,tongue out smiley#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put dt tongue baq in b4 I cut it! *straight face*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol... D'yu knw dz is wah i aksually need at ds point in time? KUdos darling

    ReplyDelete