Tuesday 31 December 2013

JOKE OF THE YEAR

EVERY POWER OF CARO ON TOP YOUR MATTER, BY THE POWER OF SKELEWU, THEY SHALL PULL OVER, IF YOU BELIEVE, SHOUT UKWU!!!, *  can I get an AMEN*HAHAHA


LOL, I want to use this medium to thank those people who take their time to read my blog posts and comment, and those who are not able to comment but ever supportive, the likes of mike, akin, bret, Patrick, alade, tomi, LP, jowill, IBK, and lots more, for your words of encouragement, you are a blessing, THANKS!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

  1. Yeeeehhhh!!! My head dey swell oo!! Api nu yr btw *rme*

    ReplyDelete
  2. u welcum babie mi d sky is jez d beginning n ds nw yr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to u, too.dis yea, hmmmm. Waa gbayi. Shoosh, I sight u. #bret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bret baba!!! Me sef sight ya w/o my recommended glasses.. Gbayii (y)

    ReplyDelete